School's out! Yay! Summer is; however, in full swing. It's already been a busy few days...but fun because we can sleep a little later and there are no lunches to pack!
Here's a few gems from our life...
Sumner to me as I was telling him good night: Mom, I love you when it's daytime.
**********
I was doling out some raisins the other day and a few came out in one big lump. Sass looked at me and said, "Oh my! This is the biggest raisin I've ever seen!"
**********
Sawyer had a great idea the other day. He said wouldn't it be cool if you could have a family ear wax candle and light it on special occasions!?
Um...hold on I just threw up a little bit in my mouth
**********
When the kids leave the doors open I often say, "Close the door! You're gonna let half the bugs in the county in!"
So the kids were playing the other day and the boys ran out and left the door open. Sass ran after them and as she closed the door I heard her admonishing them, "Hey boys! You're lettin' in the county bugs!"
**********
Sawyer hadn't been on his phone in awhile and was getting frustrated trying to log back in. I asked him to think about it for a minute and that I was sure his password would come back to him. He looked at me unconvinced and said, "I don't know. My rememory isn't that good."
**********
I never needed a watch to know when it was time to take Sass to preschool a few years back. I knew it was time to go when Jake and his pirate pals either counted their gold doubloons or when Mickey declared it was time to do the Hot Dog Dance!
‘Tis the Season Saturday {09.19.26}
19 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment