Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Since I Didn't Post It In December

We made our reindeer snacks one day after school before the break.
Making Christmas Cutouts





The next day the girls decorated the cookies.  The boys got in trouble and lost the privilege
and had to go to bed early.  They were sad, but so was I.

It was so warm Christmas Eve (75 degrees) we were wearing shorts and flip flops!

Cookies and Milk in a Lego cup that Sumner insisted on!

Santa Came!

Sumner got a new big barrel bat.

Sass was cheesy over her new Calico Critters house!

Sumner's BB8.

Saw got the wooden bat he wanted.  His plan is to try to hit a ball so hard
that he splits it in two during the spring season.

Bebe is obsessed with Legos!

Saw is all in to these Snap Circuits.  Very educational by the way, 
so I'm all in for this toy!

Sumner building on of the Star Wars vehicles out of Lego!

So until next the Big Man comes again...

let your light shine in the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment