We started out with breakfast with Cinderella at Citricos at the Grand Floridian. It was such a beautiful hotel and the breakfast was wonderful. Our waiter was awesome as well. I was still feeling a little iffy, but the mimosa that I was served sure helped! tee hee
The kids met Cinderella upon entering the restaurant. She was not my favorite...luckily the other princesses were fabulous. The unfortunate thing was it was so beautiful and gloriously sunny in the restaurant that we actually had a hard time taking good pictures due to the glare coming in the monster windows!
SNOW WHITE
BELLE
ARIEL
JASMINE
The Sass loved each princess, but I think her favorites were Ariel and Jasmine. Everyone loves Jasmine! ha ha She told Sass that Aladdin was out flying magic carpets with the Genie! Sass ate that information up! She liked asking each one where the princes were!
Following breakfast we went to the Magic Kingdom for another fun-filled day. This day we were joined by Nana and PawPaw, Aunt M and Uncle J, and the cousins.
We actually started off splitting up into groups. All the boys took off for Space Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. The big girls went with Aunt M to see Anna and Elsa while Nana, Sass, Cyrus, and I headed into see Cinderella (again) and Rapunzel. This Cinderella was super sweet (yay) and Rapunzel was perfection.
Rapunzel fully engaged Sass and Cyrus. She had them totally enthralled in her story of looking for her buddy Paschal. He's a chameleon that apparently likes to hide around the kingdom, especially around the castle, and she wanted them to help her find him. A big game of hide-and-seek! The littles were all in...totally on board for helping Rapunzel find him.
Good ol' "Punzel"
Then you have to give that sword in the stone at least one tug!
The three girl cousins give it their best try! While Cyrus and Aunt M headed to see Anna and Elsa, Nana and I took the girls to the carousel and then to see Tink!
After meeting back up, we watched the show in front of the castle. I took a ton of pics, but will spare you the whole show! These are the real stars anyway!
Finally we met back up with boys for a ride on one of my favorites...The Flying Carpets! Hey Daddy!
Then while all the big kids and dads rode Big Thunder Mountain Aunt M and I took Sass and Cyrus to see Woody and Jessie. Sass got a big ol' hug from Woody! These characters were fabulous...very silly and playful. Even a bit mischievous. Very fun!
A little later we headed to see the Country Bears and grab a snack. Then we walked back over to Tomorrowland to do Space Mountain again and ride Buzz Lightyear. While waiting for the big kids and dads to ride Space Mountain the littles joined the Incredibles for a dance party. Mr. and Mrs. Incredible and Fro-zone run around a dance area and shake it, shake it with the kids to a DJ'd dance mix. Sassafrass LOVED it! And I mean LOVED it! She and Cyrus probably danced for like an hour!
Then we watched fireworks from a secret location...that I will not reveal because it is perfect and there was basically no one else there!
And that ends Day Two!
No comments:
Post a Comment