Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Happy Birthday to The Sass (A Smidge Belated!)

The Sass turned FOUR back in October!  Very nearly a month ago!!

So without further ado...it was an ICE CREAM party, per Missy-boo's request.

 We decorated just a bit with balloons and ice cream themed 
plates, bowls, etc.
Bats hanging from the light fixture are courtesy of Halloween.

Instead of a cake, or even an ice cream cake,
The Sass wanted a personal container of mint chocolate chip!
Which she got!
I found these cute cherry candles that I nestled
in whipped cream.  I thought it was cute until Sass started 
turning up her nose and acting like she was gagging over
the whipped cream!  What a stinker!  I promptly scraped it off
after the singing portion of the party.

She hung in there while we sang "Happy Birthday".
Actually I think she enjoyed it!
Sidenote:  About 15 seconds prior to this moment 
she'd said she did not want anyone to sing to her.

Blowing out the candles!
And, no, I don't know what I'm looking down for.
  
Oh!  I think this is when we all said that no one was looking
at her while she blew out her candles.  So we all pretended
to be looking elsewhere.  These things matter to four year olds.


Eatin' it up!  YUM!
Snarky little face!

The party was a success!  Sass was spoiled by grandparents, uncles and aunts, and friends!  She got lots of cute clothes and boots, candies, toys, and dance lessons!

It was fun day and my baby girl grew up...four just seems so BIG!

No comments:

Post a Comment