Bitty Girl packed her bag with extra Kleenex and Lysol wipes for the classroom, a coupla forms, and of course, tucked in the depths...pink puppy.
We've switched to a new preschool, after 7 years at our old one, since an evil sorceress took it over and destroyed it! Seriously.
Sass didn't want to change schools and it's been very hard for us all. But I told her this new school is where all the big kids are going. Plus, her best buddy from last year at the old school has also moved to this new one too! And a little boy from her old class is in there too! (See I'm not the only one who doesn't like the wicked witch from the old school).
She's kinda whimpered and whined about going, but lo, and behold, come Tuesday morning...she was ready to go! Whoo hoo! She didn't fuss about getting dressed, or taking pictures, or getting in the car, or even being dropped off! I could not believe it. I almost cried after drop off because it was just too easy!!! I'd even brought Daddy for back up and it was totally easy-peasy! Go figure! I personally think she's saving up for a total freak out on Thursday or Friday!
First Day of 3 Year Old Preschool!
(Sidenote: Sass is one of the oldest in the class. And being a fourth kid...it is scary how much more developed she is than the others. She speaks well, is a leader, and just overall has a lot more personality. And that's not even coming from me...that came from two other parents and her teacher!)
Wouldn't really smile though.
Backpack full of 'stuff'.
They love to have keychains and tags hanging
from the backpacks. Of course, Sass has a
mini pink puppy!
No comments:
Post a Comment