So here you go...
Sass and Saw go riding past me on two separate riding toys. They are masked and caped. As they careen around the corner of the kitchen into the playroom I overhear...
Saw: "Hurry and get in here! I love you, Batgirl."
Sass: "I love you, Batman."
Saw: "That was close. We must be more careful."
Sass: "Yes, I almost dropped my purse!"
*If you're not grinning...you're a cold-hearted Malificent kinda human being!
*******
Sass is playing with her little princesses around her Cinderella's castle...
Belle: "Why hello Jasmine and A-worwa (Aurora)! I'm so happy you're heh-ah (here)!"
Aurora: "Thank you, Belle. This is a lovely pawrty (party)!"
Belle: "Jasmine! You cannot weh-uh (wear) that dress! That is Snow White's dress! So rude!"
Jasmine: "It's all I had! So theh-uh!"
Then they all start dancing to a mix of "Let it Go", Lady Gaga's "Applause", and Little John's "Turned Down for What".
*******
While eating lunch...
Sass is eating pasta salad: "I love this! Mommy, you're such a good cooker!"
Saw: "Well if you eat too much of it your heart will explode. You'll be so fat that your heart will just pop. So you better slow down."
*******
I only caught the end of this one, so I don't know quite how it started...
Saw: "Yes, I have a real name."
Sumner: Yea, but we have real names right now. You have to be a grown up to have your double name like Daddy does. Jason/Daddy...double name. See Sawyer?"
Saw: "Oh...right."
*******
The other day Sass and I had just dropped Sawyer off at preschool (on her day off) and I popped in a little Disney CD that I had not played in like ages! It has these cute songs from different movies that are mostly related to dogs...like B-I-N-G-O, but it's P-O-N-G-O from 101 Dalmatians, some other song from Lady and the Tramp, and even Bear Necessities from Jungle Book. You get the picture.
Anyway, as I begin singing Mickey's version of "How Much is That Doggie in the Window" I am quickly interrupted...
Sass: "Mom, could you not sing that and just turn on 95.1? I want Katy Perry's "Dark Horse" song. It's so like one of my favorites!"
Me: "Uh. Mmmkay."
Not kidding...word for word, folks! 3 going on 13.
*******
See what I'm dealing with here?
And if you're wondering why I'm slow to put up posts...I'm usually dealing with stuff like this...
This is ONE week and it does not include towels, sheets, or any grown up clothing! ha ha
Jealous of my glamorous life, aren't you?
No comments:
Post a Comment