School let out last Wednesday! I don't think I've mentioned it because we haven't had a moment of peace ever since!
Bebe loves school, but she was a bit burned out by the end of the year. She will miss her friends in a couple of weeks, but I know she is glad to be done with the school work! Currently she is away at camp! She'll be back in a couple of days. Her goal this summer is to sit and read! ha ha
Sumner was fairly indifferent about school overall. He goes and enjoys it, but doesn't seem to LOVE it. So you can imagine how this reaction to the last day (below) surprised me. He was crying because school was out for the year! What!? He excelled in math this year and I'm very proud of him for receiving top honors in his class. I just wish I could get him to remember to bring home is lunchbox, or water bottle, or his coat! It was always something...either leaving an item at school or on the bus! Aacckk! Currently he is at a tennis camp with one of his best buddies, swimming on a swim team, and taking tennis lessons! He is in heaven!
Bebe is now an OFFICIAL 5th grader, Sumner is an OFFICIAL 2nd grader and, lo and behold, Sawyer is an OFFICIAL Kindergartener! Three in one school! Next year should be interesting!
No comments:
Post a Comment