Okay, I can't wait any longer...
I'm having a bit of a glitch editing some pictures, so I'm just going ahead with the majority of the pics from Sass' birthday party that I can go ahead and put up.
As I said...like nearly a month ago...she had a Pink Puppy Party.
She wore a dress that I wore when I was 3...and Bebe wore it for her 3rd birthday. Let's just say that that dress is now very special to me. Sass kept twirling in the dress and remarking at how pretty she looked. Once when I said, "Sass, you look so pretty in that fancy dress!" She replied with a smug look and pursed lips, "I know." Enough said.
Her Nana took her to get her nails done. They were bright pink with polka dots and pink puppy paws on the thumbs! Hysterical! She loved it.
Everyone was instructed to wear pink. Everyone did. Or at least had some hint of pink on their person. Papa and Jan won the Pink Costume Prize when Bebe turned 3 and had her pink party. They were in full costume Pink Easter Bunny and the Pink Panther. Scroll ahead to see who won this year! (Hint: A Pink Crayon and a Pink 'Something'...a Bug maybe?!)
We don't do big parties, or friend parties, until the kids are 5 (and then every 5 years after that)...Terrible parents we are, I know. Anyway, Bitty Girl had her grandparents, uncles (real and honorary) and her siblings. She was spoiled by all!
 |
| The cake |
 |
| Decor with "Fetch Sticks" and "Pupcakes" |
 |
| "Dog Chews" |
 |
| Pink "Dent-a-Bones", "Dog Doodles", and "Chew Toys" |
 |
| Meme and her girls |
 |
| Bitty Girl blowing out her candles! |
 |
| Nana and PawPaw Mason win the prize for Best Dressed in Pink! |
 |
| Uncle Moreland had a blast! |
 |
| Bitty Girl opened presents... |
 |
| And more presents... |
 |
| And more presents... |
 |
| and more... |
 |
| And with a pink audience...she opened more... |
 |
And only threw a mini-princess tantrum when her brothers and sister wanted to help her open her presents! What a hoot! |
Thanks to everyone who came! Sass had a blast. She was so full of herself and enjoyed every minute of being the tee-total CENTER OF ATTENTION!
No comments:
Post a Comment