This is a picture of the console of my car. It really says a lot about where my life is right now. Enjoy.
*My sunglasses...which I wear ALL.DAY.EVERY.DAY rain or shine, for eye protection or as a headband! Ha
*Kleenex and napkins...Obvious reasons with 4 kids.
*Bookbag nametag...It keeps falling off and I'm too lazy to reattach it every 3 days, so we simply keep it in the car in case the teacher asks me to put it back on Sass' bookbag.
*Pink puppy...she is essential to Sass' life.
*Toy gun...because I have 2 boys.
*Matchbox car...see above.
*Princess crown...because I have 2 girls.
*Pink hair bow...see above.
*Straws...why not?
*Coupon...I don't even know what it's for, but I might need it.
*Go Dog! Go! by Dr. Seuss...a little light reading. I think this book has followed us through 3 cars and 4 kids in 9 years.
*Fake cell phone...because you never know when you might need to make a fake phone call.
*Sunglass case...in case I ever take my sunglasses off I want them to be safe from aforementioned 4 kids.
*Pencil...Sass likes to take notes on scrap paper/Bebe sometimes does homework in the car
*Hand sanitizer...duh!
*The unseen...coins (for bribery or emergency...sometimes they're one in the same), pen (because I write my To-Do list on my hand), paper clip (for MacGyver sitchy-ations), and a school volunteer sticker (because I'm involved like that)!
And that's it folks! Pretty much the story of my life. Now wasn't that interesting, intellectually stimulating, and worth reflection.
What's in your car? Does it say a lot about you?
‘Tis the Season Saturday {09.19.26}
19 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment