Friday, October 18, 2013

My Baby Girl Turned 3! PART 1

Better late than never...
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SASS!


On the 15th I became a mother of no babies.  sniff sniff

My baby girl turned 3 years old!  No more babies in the house.  It is a bittersweet time.  I'm happy to be moving forward and moving on...sharing in new experiences and being even more mobile than I was with a newborn every couple of years.  On the other hand, I feel old.  Feeling like I'm out of the baby stage makes me feel past my prime, so to speak.  Funny, right?  Life's crazy!

Anywhoo, enough about me...

Annabelle Dixie, better known as Sass or Sassy, had a party last Saturday with family.  'Round here you don't get a "friend party" until your 5, and then every 5 years after that.  She wanted a pink puppy party.  Since carrying around a pink puppy for the past year has been her thing - it made sense.

So, with a theme in place...I made these cute little garlands.  Other than balloons and a bunch of pink puppies...these were my only decorations.






 
Didn't they turn out cute?  On the mantel I had a bunch of pink puppies, too.  I don't think I got a shot of that all put together. 
 
Rest of the party coming next...



1 comment:

  1. LOVE it! Cant wait to see more and Happy Birthday to your little girl!

    ReplyDelete