Friday, June 21, 2013

A Summer Without Horses? Neigh...I Don't Think So!

I couldn't resist the title...it's on the camp t-shirt.

Isn't this place gorgeous?!




two mama and two babies


Luna (one of Bebe's favorites)
In HEAVEN!
(She just fed Luna and mommy)

Introducing Casper to her siblings

This picture...I DIE!

Sassy showing off Apple and her baby Strudel.
Isn't that the cutest?
Here the girls dressed up Marbles and Jack the dog.
I wish you could see more of Marbles...he had on fairy wings,
Mickey Mouse ears, some feather boas, a tiara, etc.
(You can click on it to make it larger)
By the way... the sign on Marbles' nose says,
"What do you want from me?"
Bebe is having THE BEST time.  She's decided she wants to live at the barn and work there all of her life!
I'll try to post some of her riding later this weekend.  I usually don't get to see her ride because we're gone by the time they ride.  I'm going to be taking some of her today though!

No comments:

Post a Comment