Monday, May 6, 2013

Meet the Strep Family

Monday - mommy going downhill


Tuesday - mommy sick...call in Meme for reinforcement in childcare


Wednesday - mommy in recovery...daddy work from home for reinforcement in childcare


Thursday - Bebe sick...PawPaw Mason in for reinforcements


Friday - Bebe still stick & confirmed strep, daddy sick & confirmed strep, Sass not sick, but confirmed strep


Saturday - Bebe in recovery, daddy still sick, mommy negative for strep, Sumner not sick, but confirmed strep,  (I'd bet big money they switched our tests)


Sunday- daddy in recovery, Sawyer still not sick & negative for strep

Monday - everyone is feeling better and on meds (except Sawyer)

So if you're still trying to figure it out...3 sick - 3 not sick
                                                         4 confirmed strep - 2 not


HOWEVER...we are sick of the cloudy, rainy Pacific Northwest climate we are currently living in!!!  If I wanted Seattle weather...I would live there!  Bring on the sunshine before I get depressed already!

No comments:

Post a Comment