Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Ask and Ye Shall Receive

I wanted a canoe...and I got a canoe.  In less than a week.

When I started asking for a canoe...I literally started asking for a canoe.  I began by asking my family and then the internet.

Family won.

My husband remembered that his cousin obtained a free canoe like 12 years ago and had given it to a family friend.  That family friend still had the canoe all these years later and did not use it anymore.  So by Saturday noontimeish I was loading up a canoe.  And guess what color?  Tarheel blue!  Are you kidding me?!  Per-fect!

Now I'm thinking I might have to come up with a name...
Tarheel Flotilla...Rameses Revenge (leaning towards this one)...Blue Heaven...my brother suggested Ole Blue...who knows!?
Any suggestions?

Not the best pic for now...
but hopefully more to come with happy children inside!



No comments:

Post a Comment