Wish us luck! The big kids are both Math Fair winners at their school, soooo they get to go to the regionals and compete.
Bebe is really excited and confident in her interview skills. She won for her school last year too, and therefore has competed in the regionals before. She was very disappointed when she didn't win regionals last year. This year...she's confident she knows the ropes and she's feeling ready...I just hope she's not over-confident. I, of course, hope she wins...duh...but if she doesn't I just hate to see her crushed. We just keep trying to focus on the opportunity to be involved in the whole process.
Sumner is ready to go, too. He's a little nervous since this is his first go-round. He's been taking pointers from his sister on what to do and how to interview. The unfortunate thing is that he was up last night with a fever and throwing up, so I'm hoping he'll feel better tomorrow morning!
Y'all keep your fingers crossed. I hope to have pictures of their projects up next week!
‘Tis the Season Saturday {09.19.26}
18 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment