Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Where is March Going?

Goodness!  I can't believe it's March 12th...that's like the middle of March already!

I had full intentions of posting some pics from soccer, Easter decorations, and so forth, but I've got to get my Easter buns in gear!  I haven't put out decoration one!  I want to show you all these cute eggs the kids great Aunt Jane made for them.  She made 2 for Sumner and Bebe years ago, so I begged for 2 more for the little ones and she delivered!!  They are soooo sweet.  I think I wanna be her pottery agent!

(Plus also no posts because the little kids were crazy under the weather last week with severe allergies...noses running, carton-smoking, hacking coughs, and watery, red, swollen eyes!  Pitiful I tell you.)

We're into full swing with soccer.  I didn't take any pictures with my camera...I took the video camera only.  Oops!  The kids all had their first games last Saturday.  Sawyer had his soccer career debut.  He had a  blast aside from the fact that he looked a bit lost as to what to actually do.  I guess all that sideline time watching his siblings do drills didn't exactly sink in.  He missed his first 2 practices due to weather and being sick, so I'm thinking that might be one reason he was a bit goofy.  He did however smile a lot and look at his Mommy and Daddy for approval after every movement of the ball.  It was fun to see him having a good time and I can't wait to see him in his next game...especially since he'll be feeling much better.

Sumner did great during his game.  He was super amped afterward to tell me all about how his team played a rough team that was ahead by 2, but then his team roared back scoring goals and won!  I missed most of his game because I had to coach Bebe's team.  It was to say the least very interesting.  You give these girls some hot pink jerseys and they were like superstars compared to the chatty, goofy-skilled girls in practice.  I was amazed!  We won 3-2, so I'm a little proud of myself for winning my first ever soccer coaching experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment