As I previously reported Sumner wanted to go to Taco Bell for his birthday dinner. He definitely wanted to eat INSIDE...and we did. The manager was so genuinely tickled that Sumner picked it for his birthday that she brought him out a special dessert and waved and hollered Happy Birthday as we left! He loved it. Nana and PawPaw Mason brought him some presents so he had a blast. I personally enjoyed a treat of cinnamon twists...that I had not had since their invention. ha
We marked his height on his wooden ski "growth chart" and he has grown 4 inches since his last birthday. Both he and Sawyer are growing so fast that I'm constantly hand-me-downing their pajamas and pants lately.
 |
Darth Vader holding a red light saber candle! Adorable! (is it wrong to call DV adorable?) |
 |
| Mr. Beefy 5 Layer |
And for good measure...
these little angels giggling in Sass' bed under her blanket tent! They were yelling, "Take our picture, Mama!"
 |
| One word for her face...GLEE! |
 |
| Best pals...Ellie and Pink Puppy |
 |
| So silly |
No comments:
Post a Comment