Thursday, February 28, 2013

It's The Little Things

This was like 2-3 weeks ago...

Sumner lost his second tooth.  Thank goodness...that thing was dangling by a thread.  It was his second bottom tooth, and because of the space left from the first, it was all ugly hanging twisted in the middle and turning dark because it was 'dead'.  Shiver.  But after a day or two of some heavy wiggling and a little faith from Sumner I pulled it out.

I mean...can you see that thing danglin' in the middle?

Sass has some crazy fuzzy hair and it is never more apparent when she gets up in the morning (or from a nap).  I think the pictures say it all here.



Little Miss Valentine



The saddest part...she won't be able to wear this sweet outfit next year!  I loved it.


While so many up North are getting like 6, 7, 8, 9 inches of snow...we got 1/8 of an inch in a rare snowthunder blizzard.  It was sooo beautiful!  The flakes were right off the movie set...inch-wide balls of fluff.  The unfortunate thing...it was gone in 2 hours! :(

holy blizzard, Batman

This guy works  outwith his PawPaw come rain, sleet, or SNOW.

showing her mittens





No comments:

Post a Comment