Sunday, February 24, 2013

I Got My Ears Pierced...I Got My Ears Pierced!

For Bebe's birthday we fixed her a special breakfast of Toaster Strudel (her choice), I took her lunch to school and cupcakes to her friends, and then we went out with Nana and PawPaw for a celebratory dinner.  But what she didn't know was that after dinner we had a surprise for her!  We told her we were going to run an errand, but instead we took her to get her EARS PIERCED!  She has been asking to get them done for a couple of years!!!  Literally.  She has wailed, whined, and moaned that all of her friends have them (not true) and she wants them too!  So we finally obliged.
So the song..."I got my ears pierced.  I got my ears pierced..." is all we've heard since her surprise on Tuesday!  She's sooo happy!  Sometimes it's nice to make them wait for something.  She's definitely appreciating them and loving it!
 She was so brave...didn't flinch one bit!
 After as we left the store, she held my hand and said she was a little shaky.  She was not sure if it was from being so excited or being scared that they wouldn't "take" because she loved them so much.  
(A friend of hers got infected ears and her mother made her wait like a year or two to get them redone.)
Having a little birthday cupcake before bed with newly pierced ears!

GEN-U-INE CZs Y'ALL!

 Oh and here's my little Sassy-fras on Valentine's!  Love that mess of a girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment