Thursday, September 6, 2012

A Spontaneous Look at Saw

*First things first...Sawyer had his first day of 3 Year Old Preschool yesterday.  He wanted to jump in the shower with me yesterday morning before preschool because as he put it..."I want to smell like a whistle".

I wasn't planning on a Saw-only post, but I wanted to "document" his cute saying and then as I was perusing my pictures and these just began to pop out and scream...post me!


If you know Sawyer AT ALL you know this is so him.  I asked him, "What is Batman doing?"  He said, "He's mowing the yard in front of the Bat Cave."  Love it!  So very much my tractor-loving guy!

There are a few bumps along the way.  
Daddy is very creative in keeping an ice pack on your huge goose egg.
That driveway just jumped up and tripped our little Saw-bug!

Loves watching the wake and the "bubbles" behind the boat.

He's an avid biker.

And an avid swimmer (as long as he can touch)!

He doesn't mind being "Bebe's Girl" when she needs a daughter for pretend play.

I love my li'l punkin!

No comments:

Post a Comment