Saturday, April 14, 2012

It's 9 a.m. Do you know where your kids are?

Yes, I do.  They are in the closet looking at books and giggling and "talking" in only a language that ages 2 and under truly understand.  And having a ball!!!



So, funny...this is one of their latest and favorite things to do.  They get in the back of a closet and read and play and talk for like an hour at a time.  Sometimes they'll be so quiet that I have to peep in to make sure their still in there.  Other times I can here them in there just a jabbering away.  These two have really become good friends lately.  Each morning, very first thing, Sass will look for him and call out so sweet..."Saw Saw?  Saw Saw?"  and then when she sees him she smiles real big and tries to give him a big hug and kiss.  Sometimes he's receptive and sometimes not, but I've really enjoyed seeing them begin to know each other and play together!

Oh, and Papa, here's proof that after our "Lunch at Papa's"  that Sass can't make it to the end of your road!  Thumbs already out and arm slid down.  You can't really tell from here, but Saw is heavy-lidded and falls asleep by the time we're to the college.

No comments:

Post a Comment