Annabelle Dixie is 18 months old! Yesterday that is...my Internet was down yesterday and me being the technological wonder-less I had to wait until my dear husband could fix it for me. He walked in, unplugged one thing, plugged it back in, and fixed! Technology might be my greatest handicap! Anyway, my big girl is growing up! She's about 31 inches tall and I don't know what she weighs. But take a look at that sweet belly and you can see for yourself she ain't hurtin' in the eating department! She definitely is working on her vocabulary...yesterday she said 3 words together...PawPawBenny! It sounded like Pa Pa Bany...soooo cute. One of my favorite things she says is when you ask her what a cat says & she says "Maww"...instead of meow. I LOVE IT! I guess you just have to be there, but trust me, it's adorable. She can say puppy (puppa), socks, shoes (soos), please (pees), milk and many, many other things! She still sucks her thumb. So much so, that it has become dried out and near-permanently pink-red. She loves her brothers and sister. Recently she has really taken to Sawyer (SawSaw) and follows him around often. She makes great funny faces squinting her eyes at you and scrunching up her nose. She also loves to hold onto your shoulder and then lean in around the side your face, her head tilted, and smile real big as if she's peeking around saying, "Hello!" She loves to color, swing, eat candy (massive addict), scream, clap and DANCE! I have never seen a kid hip swivel like this kid! She's like the female Elvis! She's a mess! She hates.Hates.HATES to brush her teeth. We have to put her in a half-Nelson, full-Nelson whatever the wrestling hold just to try to get her teeth! And just recently she has started screaming for about 10 minutes when we put her to bed. Luckily, she goes on to sleep, but I hate the screaming. It makes me sad. She loves water and sand and playing down by the lake. This summer should be great fun! She likes getting her toes painted and reading books! My favorite to read is Goodnight Moon because she says "Maww" when she sees the kittens on the rug! Oh yeah, aaannnd, she puts her little finger up and says "hush" when we read the little old lady saying hush part! *happy sigh* I melt!
Love you baby girl...Sassy girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment