Larry and Judy keep our family posted on the grandbabies...according to him they are the most beautiful, intellegent,lovable babies on this earth....congragulations on a beautiful additon to the "dynasty".
I am a Carolina alumna, a wife to Jason, a mom to four, & a fairly southern girl. My four: girl, boy, boy, girl. I like shrimp and grits, sweet tea, dark chocolate, the Tarheels, sports, reading, kissing sweet faces, laughing, hanging out with my family, watching t.v., & sleeping late (as if). I don't like...being sick, having my kids sick, mosquitos, dusting, most anything purple, Duke or Coach K, and running an errand that should take 5 minutes, but takes 15 with 4 kids in tow!
YAY!!! Can't wait to see some pics!!! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
ReplyDeleteAnnabelle Dixie is so... beautiful. HAve you decided on your title update? Love you all six. Nana
ReplyDeleteLarry and Judy keep our family posted on the grandbabies...according to him they are the most beautiful, intellegent,lovable babies on this earth....congragulations on a beautiful additon to the "dynasty".
ReplyDelete