She is beautiful!! Love her name! How are the kids adjusting to her? I love all the pics! You look great! By the way, I think that's the first pic of you I've seen on here! Soo happy for y'all! PS. Does it make me absolutely insane that seeing your beautiful baby almost makes me want one more?? I said ALMOST! :)
I am a Carolina alumna, a wife to Jason, a mom to four, & a fairly southern girl. My four: girl, boy, boy, girl. I like shrimp and grits, sweet tea, dark chocolate, the Tarheels, sports, reading, kissing sweet faces, laughing, hanging out with my family, watching t.v., & sleeping late (as if). I don't like...being sick, having my kids sick, mosquitos, dusting, most anything purple, Duke or Coach K, and running an errand that should take 5 minutes, but takes 15 with 4 kids in tow!
Congrats!!! She's so cute!
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful!! Love her name! How are the kids adjusting to her? I love all the pics! You look great! By the way, I think that's the first pic of you I've seen on here! Soo happy for y'all! PS. Does it make me absolutely insane that seeing your beautiful baby almost makes me want one more?? I said ALMOST! :)
ReplyDelete