This past Saturday we had another out of town volleyball tournament. Bebe's team did a pretty good job. They still have a lot to learn. They are a young team with several girls who lack a lot of experience, but every opportunity they get helps. The important thing is that Bebe absolutely loves it. And I didn't take one picture...I don't think. Oops!
Both boys had basketball games Saturday. Saw's team lost. He jammed his finger and had to sit out about a quarter. It was swollen, but I think he'll survive. Sumner's team on the other hand won fairly easily. Sumner is not really a ball handler, or a scorer, but he plays pretty good defense. His coach usually puts him on the other team's best player for harassment purposes. Sumner likes the hustle of defense. He still lets 'em slip by once in awhile, but hey, he's 8.
The boys also had a baseball workout Saturday. They are both playing on rec ball and semi-travel teams this spring. It's gonna be a busy season, so I hope they like baseball! Oh, and Sumner got a black eye a couple of days ago...I'll have to post that pic. At least he's not afraid though to get back out there. He's played ball all weekend. He even spent the night with a buddy and they threw after such a full day.
Bebe and I went mall shopping on Sunday after church for FOUR hours. It was fun to get out just us two. Nana and PawPaw graciously kept Sass, so that was a lifesaver. We went shopping for a Winter Formal dress. She just couldn't pick one...so we bought three! They are all completely different and she was the most indecisive thing! Anyway, she tried them on again and according to our home and texting polls (grandparents, aunt and uncle, and family members) we all picked pretty much the same two. And wouldn't you know it...she picked the one that no one else picked! It's a black swing dress with silver polka dots. Now we have to shop for some little silver high heels. You know a dainty pair...SIZE 9, y'all!!!! She has gone up another shoe size! I hope she grows into them. She's still not taller than me, but now wears two sizes larger in shoes! ha ha
Anyway, in more important news. Have you all had a Take 5 candy bar in awhile? If not...I highly recommend running right out and getting one.
Aaannnd, I feel bad for the Panthers about losing the Super Bowl, but not Cam Newton. What a pouty poo! As for the halftime show. I could do without Beyonce. I hope she announces her retirement when Peyton Manning announces his!
Aaannnd, I'm ready for summer.
‘Tis the Season Saturday {09.19.26}
18 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment