Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Nothing to See Here...Boy Is That A Title Teaser or What!?

So here we are on a dreary January day...a Tuesday of all things.  It's not just cloudy and gray, but misty and damp.

Not even a good, want-to-snuggle-on-the-couch-and-listen-to-the-rain day.  I've taken no pictures because there's nothing to take pictures of!  It's cold, windy, misty, and damp.

The dog doesn't even want to go outside to pee it's just so miserable-looking.  Or at least that's what I think he said.

We're back into the school routine by a week and a day.  Sports are back on due to the holiday break.  Sumner is playing well for his basketball team.  It's so funny to see my baby boy be one of the tallest boys on the team!  Albeit one of the skinniest!  The funny thing is...this other little boy on his team barely has an inch in height on Sumner, but weighs about 20 pounds more! ha ha
Sidenote:  He ate a FULL-sized plate of spaghetti last night, his bread, a potato skin or 2 and then still asked to finish off half of his brother's plate of spaghetti!  Where he puts it...I'll never know!

He also started a baseball camp this weekend.  He's training with some middle school and high school boys for 4 weeks and I think it'll be a really positive experience for him.  He wants to perform well in front of these big kids so he's really listening and absorbing what the coaches are telling him.

Sawyer is too young to go, but I'm thinking he's not really that worried about missing anything.  Plus, he's waiting for soccer to start up!  We've had 2 emails this week about coaches wanting to recruit him to their soccer team for the spring!  Is that not hilarious!?  He's 5!  And he's being recruited specially for his skills as a goalie! ha ha  Plus, he got his very own OFFICIAL GOALKEEPER JERSEY for Christmas so he is sooooo ready!

Bebe's on a developmental team for a travel volleyball league and she's enjoying that...and the chitchatting that comes with it!  She's growing up so fast it's scary!
Another sidenote:  I seriously bought little beginner bras this month...I mean, they're basically cotton sports bras, but, Oh Lord help me here comes the tween-age years!

And the Sass...well, she's just hanging out and hangin' in...inside that is!  Did I mention it's just dreary outside?

No comments:

Post a Comment