You know when I was younger we bought suntan lotion. And a couple of generations before me said, "What's suntan lotion?", as they passed the baby oil spiked with iodine. But today it's all sunscreen.
So, I stocked up on sunscreen the other day. Hoo boy...talk about a small investment! Although protecting our skin is absolutely worth it, my oh my, I just was not prepared for the total cost. This little batch of skin protector cost me $75, before discounts, and then was reduced to $55 with my rewards card (or whatever it's called). Holy pricetag, Batman. Unfortunately, this won't last us long this summer with 4 precious little bodies and faces to protect. At least shade is still free.
lol. I bought one little bottle of coppertone when we went to base last weekend and we probably won't use it all between the six of us this 'summer.' ����
ReplyDeleteIt is so true! We've been using California Baby on all of us and it is pricey! Johnson and Johnson used to make a baby version that was a great price but they stopped (our skin is so sensitive we have to use mineral based sunscreens)! Hopefully you guys will be burn free this summer!
ReplyDelete