BEBE TURNED 10!
Yes, it's in all caps because I'm yelling it at you! I cannot beee-lieeeve it! I am certainly not old enough to have a 10 year old. I just got outta high school, or college, or something!
Anyway, she opted for a quiet night out to dinner for her actual birthday on the 19th. Good. Great.
I'll the pics take over from here since it's been nearly a month that you've been waiting for them!
It all began with a gaggle of girls checking out Moon in the pen.
Oh and one big cowboy.
And then the big horses were up!
Meanwhile...family arrived to celebrate. All of her grandparents were able to make it! So fantastic since earlier in the week we weren't sure any of them were going to be able to come.
The Birthday Girl was the first to ride!
After all of Bebe's friends got to ride...the family got in on the riding.
This one was obviously ready and dressed to impress.
Hi Ho Daddy and away!
After riding, the girls painted & decorated horseshoes!
Then it was on to finger painting! The canvas?
Well, a horse...of course!
Finished! A real piece of art!
Can't have a party without cake! And lots of horses running around the cake.
After cake and snacks Bebe opened presents! Artwork stuff, Legos, and anything related to horses!
They finalized their party with a scavenger hunt around the barn and property.
A wonderful birthday party for our wonderful girl! No complaints here!
No comments:
Post a Comment