Friday, March 21, 2014

Life Changing News

I have an announcement that is life-changing...


I broke down and bought an electric pencil sharpener!  It is the mostest awesomest glorious thing!

I have put this purchase off for a year.  I even put it on my Christmas list...to no avail...because I wanted one so badly.

August before last...during the school days sales, I bought a few of those 50 cent cheapy plastic sharpeners.  They lasted like 2 weeks.  So being a penny pincher from Hades I waited until the next August to buy a few more thinking somehow the 2013 batch of cheapy plastic sharpeners would be better than the batch of 2012s.  But nooo...they were just as horrid.

Bad, bad sharpener. :(
So after months and months of stubby, broken, jagged pencils...tens upon tens of unusable pencils...the inability to hunt down a proper writing/homework utensil is no more!

It is the dawn of a new era.  And this bad boy is proudly displayed on my countertop!  That is, until Jason makes me move it.  Day one he'd already said, "Are you gonna just leave it out here?"  You know what?  I might.  I just might!

Feast your eyes, folks!

Take it in...all these sharpened pencils to choose from!
Are you kidding me!?

Happy Friday, y'all!  And Go Heels!

No comments:

Post a Comment