Sunday, February 9, 2014

Father Daughter Dance

Okay, so like 3 weeks ago Bebe and Jason went to their 5th Father-Daughter Dance at the school.  The theme was A Night in Hollywood!  They had a fabulous time!  They shut the place down apparently as the dance was over at 9 and these two didn't come home until 9:30ish!

Nana took Bebe to get her hair and nails done.  Bebe loves to have her hair curled and put up for a night out!  She had her nails done in a glittery silver shade with a teal undertone.  Her toes were teal with black polka dots.  It was so freezing that I bought her some tights that had the tiniest of silver glitter polka dots on them to match her dress.  She thought she was the bee's knees!  Bebe loves makeup and I, of course, obliged a bit of blush and mascara.  The red lips are all her own!!  (jealous)  After getting ready they went to dinner with a group of other "couples" and then on to the dance.





So, one more dance to go for this pretty pair!  I guess after 5th grade (ie middle school) they expect you to have a date your own age.  Ugh!  I can't even think about that.

However, lest you think Jason's dancing days are over....he gets a year off and then 6 more years of dances with the Sass!!  Bless his heart!

1 comment:

  1. So sweet and beautiful. I love how I feel like I know your kids and have watched them grow up.

    ReplyDelete