Friday, November 15, 2013

A Little Bragging About Me...and then some not bragging about me

I have already taken my kids Christmas photos, ordered, and received my Christmas cards.  Go me!

They are not addressed yet, but that's the easy part for me because I love doing that.  Here's a sneak peek for those who are getting one and a peek for those who aren't! ha

These were taken at my mom's mountain house.  Cute, huh?

Anyway, so a little bragging from me!  Yay!

I know...but I have so little to brag about in the 'getting ahead of my to-do list' category, so thank you for allowing me to have that moment.

And then some not bragging...

I just took on coaching my daughter's school 3rd and 4th grade basketball team.  Practices started this past week...games don't even start 'til January and won't end 'til March.  Seven screaming, giggling girls...oh my word!  Somebody smack me!  I think when the girls started saying "Sparkles" to each other every time they hit a shot...the tomboy inside of me cursed and then died a little.  

What I won't do for my kids, I tell ya.  So Sparkles, everybody...and happy Friday!



1 comment: