Tuesday, April 23, 2013

And Her Name Is...

You didn't know we were expecting did you?
Yes, Sass got a Bitty Baby at the American Girl doll store in Georgia a couple of weeks ago.

We asked her..."What's her name?"
Mostly Sass replied, "Mine" or "My baby".

I think she was confused and thought maybe we were asking "Who the baby belonged to"?  I'm not sure.  Trying to understand a 2 1/2 year old's thought processes is like, well...trying to understand a 2 1/2 year old's thought processes!

We've asked her several times what the name might be and she did come up with Amanda, Carrie, and something else I can't remember because within 10 minutes she would declare that was NOT the name anymore.

But the other day I asked her for name.  She told me the name of her baby and for over a week...it's stuck.  So I think we have a winner...
and her name is...

ELROY.

There you have it folks!  Meet Elroy.

And no...she hasn't seen the Jetson's.

No comments:

Post a Comment