Monday, March 18, 2013

Mid-March Randoms

*My husband bought me two boxes of Thin Mints the other day.  On his own.  I never asked for them.  Gotta love that guy.

*I love how the Sass calls Cinderella...Cinelella or Cindelella.  Extra L gets me to smile every time.

*I still can't get over this every Friday. Read 'em and weep...that's 5 loads on the floor and one in the washer.  That's not even the sheets off of 5 beds or the towels, folks!




*When I go to eat lunch with the big kids at school they often bring a friend to sit with them at the parent table.  It's very exciting to eat at the parent table and not at your regular ol' seat, plus you suddenly wield a lot of power to choose someone to sit with you.  When they do pick someone...this is what I get...see Bebe?

I get the backs of their heads.  They are so busy talking to their friend.  At first it kind of annoyed me, but now I try to sit back and appreciate their comfort in knowing that I am always behind them.

No comments:

Post a Comment