Thursday, March 28, 2013

Jane's Eggs...So Cute

A couple of weeks ago I was telling you about some egg decorations that Jason's aunt Jane made...all by herself...the forms for the eggs, the painting, everything...and I wanna be her egg agent.  I think we could take the Easter egg world by storm.  Jane made Bebe and Sumner eggs several years ago.  Since then I asked her to make Sawyer and Sass eggs, too.  She personalized them based on things I thought would be cute for them.

Here are the cutest eggs you've ever seen...
Sumner has a train with animals in the cars.
giraffes, elephants, zebras
Bebe has 2 egss.
Get it?  bee bee = Bebe
Adorable...bunnies riding a John Deere...
pulling a trailer full of bunnies!
(The last bunny is holding on to balloons)
Sass'  has bunnies dancing and...
bunnies snacking on carrots!  Too cute!
Thank you Aunt Jane!  

PS - I'll have to show you all the little witches hats and ghosts she (and I believe her daughter, maybe) made for us years ago for Halloween.  Absolutely adorable!  

PSS - Dear Aunt Jane...I neeeed more hats and ghosts too.

No comments:

Post a Comment