Friday, November 30, 2012

A Milestone for the Hair-Challenged Gal

Have you ever seen those babies that are born with a lot of hair?  I'm talking enough hair to pouf and comb back like Elvis?  Well, my babies were not like that.  Let's say they are a bit hair-challenged when it comes to growing lovely flowing locks.  They had a bit of fuzz and that's about it - for almost 2 years.  Most of them had a tiny trim around 2 to cut back some scraggly sections, but no real haircuts 'til nearly 2 1/2 to 3.

So the fact that we got these is a milestone worth noting...


PIGGY TAILS!

Is that not the cutest thing. Ever?  And I love how they stick straight out from her head.  Like STRAIGHT out!  What a hoot!

From piggy tails to ponytails...

I took the big kids horseback riding.  Bebe wants to ride horses.  I would love for her to take horseback riding lessons.  However there is one problem...uh, do you know how much it costs for lessons?  Holy smokes y'all...$35-$50 for a freakin' HALF hour!  Yes, that's thirty minutes...half of 60 minutes!  It's good to have a dream, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment