Bebe was elected to the student council as the representative for her class. She was sooo excited to win. I think it was a landslide, but who's counting, right? She really wanted to do it considering her Daddy has told many a tale about being in the Student Government in college. They sat down last night to prepare her 30 second speech (I couldn't even get started on a speech in just 30 seconds! ha ha), and she was very enthusiastic about what she wanted to say. I printed out a couple of "Vote Bebe" signs for her friend to hold up while she read her speech. I think she is going to be over the moon excited to tell her Daddy when he comes home from work. This will be one more of those awesome Daddy/daughter connections. I think it will be a simple and great way for her to dip her toes into the pool of leadership.
*A couple of little funnies...
Recently, during the kids first ever trip to IHOP Jason let the kids test out the 4 different kinds of syrup (strawberry, blueberry, maple, & butter pecan) available. After tasting each kind he chose..."the leprechaun syrup" for his pancake!
Sumner also informed me the other day that Bebe told him that if a Mommy eats spicy food her baby will come out faster! Ha ha (I think I'm gonna have to ask Bebe where she gets her info)
‘Tis the Season Saturday {09.19.26}
19 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment