Well, I'm back y'all and with photos to boot! I'm not going to take up anymore space here with little ol' letters...let's get right to the pictures of the darn kiddos!
I'm sorry, but these watermelon pics from the weekend totally trumped an immediate catch-up to Disney and so forth!
Love those kids!
Have a happy watermelon-eatin' seed-spittin' day!
I am a Carolina alumna, a wife to Jason, a mom to four, & a fairly southern girl. My four: girl, boy, boy, girl. I like shrimp and grits, sweet tea, dark chocolate, the Tarheels, sports, reading, kissing sweet faces, laughing, hanging out with my family, watching t.v., & sleeping late (as if). I don't like...being sick, having my kids sick, mosquitos, dusting, most anything purple, Duke or Coach K, and running an errand that should take 5 minutes, but takes 15 with 4 kids in tow!
No comments:
Post a Comment