Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Disney World: Day 3 & 4 Fiiinally!

I say "Fiiinally" for those of you who are sick of seeing my family at the Magic Kingdom!  ha ha  But we had a great time and I'm loving reliving each moment in the photos.  This is such a small sample of the NUMEROUS pictures I took.  I added just a couple for memory's sake.  I can't wait to make a scrapbook with all 200+ pictures.  So, without further ado, here's the last photo blast...

We love Splash Mountain & making funny poses for the camera!

What can you say?  The girl loves a pop! (check out the pop on her shoulder and hands, too)


And on her legs!
Probably one of Sumner and Sawyer's favorite rides...Buzz Lightyear.
Loving the hotel slide!
Even the Sass is an expert slider!  She's a no fear kinda gal.  She went down the slide over and over and over again!
Sumner's turn.
Sawbug finally mustered up the gumption to go after his 18 month old sister showed him up.
No, it's not a bad sunburn...her face is painted at Downtown Disney.
Bebe, Sawyer, Daddy, Nana and PawPaw Mason rode the balloon.
The obligatory hats...wish it had come out better though.  I love them...they scream Disney!
Home again...A mother's work is never done.

No comments:

Post a Comment