I just can't help myself. She bee-bops around in these cute outfits and boots and I just don't want to ever forget how cute and sweet my baby girl is. I know, I know. But when you've had 4 and you know that this is the last one you just want to drink in all that baby as much as you can. I swear sometimes I can't even remember Bebe when she was little! The other day at the doctor's office, my other residence, this woman comes out with a bitty baby, probably like her 1 week checkup and that baby looked so wittle (yes, wittle). It made my kids look like megasaurus rexes. No, it didn't make me want one...so over that...but it made me want to hold my little one before she got any bigger!
sigh
This is what The Sass is looking at...her brother outside. You can't see his face, but he is crying. He is acutally throwing a big 'ol fit, so we told him to go outside and cool off. And we wouldn't have to hear him! She's thinking "what is that looney tunes doin' out there cryin"? I thnk in the top pic she's actually mockin' him a little!
No comments:
Post a Comment