An Evening In Paris...and what a fabulous evening it was! We had plans to get her hair and nails done, a dinner date with Daddy, and a night of dancing. However, a little incident caused her to lose those things. Well, I couldn't take away the dance, of course, but our girl has learned some life lessons. This year big girl picked out her own Father Daughter Dance dress. It is hard for me to give up control on some things...because I am a serious micro-manager when it comes to my kids...but I am trying. I thought the stripes were a bit French-y and it matched her glitter shoes and tights that she already had. Less cha-ching! We rolled her hair and put it up with a black bow and painted her nails pink. We did add a touch..a tiny touch...of sparkly eyeshadow. She thought she was divine...and she was! Jason took some pictures with his phone and a great video of all the girls doing the Chicken Dance. We'll save that one for blackmail someday! Quite the vision, huh? (So grown up...and yet, she looks like such a little girl in the last shot!)
‘Tis the Season Saturday {09.19.26}
19 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment