Thursday, May 13, 2010

baby #4

I have 4 kids in the house! No, the new baby isn't here yet. We'll have to wait until October for that! I am keeping Bebe's teacher's 3 month old son for the last month of school. Soooo, I am getting a lot of practice for this fall! During the day I have 3 boys, but then Bebe arrives from school and I have 4! It is actually going well. The only unanticipated problem is that Sawyer gets a little upset when he sees me giving the "new kid" a bottle. He thinks the bottles are his. I wish Sawyer was better at a sippy cup. This is definitely incentive to pick up the practice pace! So, my days are a bit busy here lately, but I hope to put up some new pictures soon!! Until then...here's wishing you all a wonderful Thursday and a have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment