Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Life Changing

Two Words:

So! Fantastic!


So I get a majority of my grocerices from Walmart.  Mostly because it is sort of a one stop shop for me and I can get many things cheaper than other stores.  Well, it usually takes about 2 hours from start to finish...leaving my house and returning to unloading to do the weekly grocery shopping.

Well, hello extra hour and half!  I finally used their free pickup and I left my house at 1:45 for a scheduled pick up at 2:00.  I arrived at the store and the girl was right at the door ready.  She loaded the car and I was out of there and back home & unloaded by 2:15!  I don't know why this has taken me so long!  And...AND I saved money because I didn't grab stuff here and there that I didn't need. 

Best part...it's FREE!!!!

So excited I had to return to the blog to tell about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment