Monday, November 21, 2016

Thanksgiving Week

It's Monday...I'm recovering from a bit of a cold that developed over the weekend.  Apart from the occasional sniffle and cough I'm better.

So we've got school today and tomorrow and then off for 3 days!  Yay for sleeping late...and no lunches to pack!

Until then...I've got a Thanksgiving Brunch to do, Sass has a field trip, and then the three youngest kids are going to be in a Christmas Parade.  As much as I absolutely LOATHE going to this parade...the traffic, the cold, the traffic, the logistics, the time it takes up, the traffic...I think being in a parade is something everyone should do at least once in their lifetime.  So I'll be dropping the kids off to ride/walk in the parade with their travel baseball organization.  They're very excited!

Then after that...I can relax for a few days...and eat and eat and eat!  Oh...and watch football.


No comments:

Post a Comment