Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Hey Cool Cats...It Was Like A Far Out Halloween, Daddy-O!

So this year...the theme was Grease.

Bebe had the idea to be a Pink Lady to wear to her Middle School Halloween party.  She then suggested the kids all be Pink Ladies and T-Birds for Halloween.  I figured the boys would be totally against it, but to my surprise (I'm still shocked) they said YES! 

So the ol' 31st rolled around and here they are...



This last one is blurry...oh well.   I still love a picture of them trick-or-treating!  This was their first house of the night!  We hit up the houses for about an hour or so and then went to visit some longtime friends of ours.  These friends just bought a mini-farm with two horses, a donkey named Clyde that might be the cutest thing I've ever seen, two dogs, four cats, and some seriously fun 'haunted' ATV trails through the  woods...perfect for Halloween night!  I'm not sure which the kids liked more...trick-or-treating or feeding the animals and riding the trails!

Halloween 2016 is in the Books!  Bring on Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment