Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Birthday Pics & a View From Here


 Here is my little girl on her 12th birthday!  The last year before she'll be a legit teenager.  She's smart, sweet, and a good friend.  She's also a lazy patuskie and can be quite grouchy!  I guess that's a pretty good definition of a preteen...so I'm gonna go ahead and say she's a wonderfully wonderful normal kid!


This guy was blowing out his candles to celebrate being 9 years on this Earth!  He's also smart, kind, and usually pretty happy-go-lucky.  He wants everyone to be happy and have fun.  He'd actually just come home from a baseball practice and had his shower before having a bit of cake for a late dessert!

Love both of these kids soooo much!

This is one reason I kinda like living here in my little spot in this crazy world...there's some good views.

No comments:

Post a Comment