Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Halloween 2015 & Where Have I Been?

Probably at a ballfield or volleyball court...is where I've been!

The last post was a month ago!  So much has been going on it's unbelievable.

Honestly...the reason I haven't posted is because I just haven't had the time to sit down and download pictures from my phone or my big girl camera.

First off...I feel terrible I didn't post about it, but SASS TURNED 5 in October!  My baby of all my babies turned 5.  It is so sad.  Like a lot sad...like I want another one sad.  Noooo I'm not planning on another one...no one panic...I just can't believe the baby/toddler/little stage is over.

So, our plate has  been so full that we really didn't do a party yet for Sass' birthday.  She wants to go to an indoor waterpark and we're still trying to get through our fall sports seasons (ugh...will it ever stop raining?!) so we can plan to go!  I will do a birthday post for her soon.

Until then let me see if I have any photos that I can share...

Oh! So here's what the kids were for Halloween this year!  I've wanted them to Star Wars for years, but I got outvoted, but this year they picked it on their own!  Yay!  Obviously, Bebe was Princess Leia, Sumner was a Stormtrooper, Sawyer was Chewy, and Sass was Yoda!  We got so many compliments.  It did look cute since we kind of have a whole crew!  We trick or treated in this neighborhood close by that we've been going to for years now.  It has decorated houses close together...tree-lined streets...sidewalks filled with kids!  This year was somehow the best ever!  I loved it and the kids loved it!  They came home with bags filled to the brim!



And here's another couple of pictures I can share!  Sass' lame preschool doesn't go to the pumpkin farm for a field trip, so she went with me one day last week.
  


Sawyer got this picture from one of his assistant coaches in baseball!  This coach is a friend/coworker/i-don't-know-what-else to some very famous former and present Steelers players and that man had Le'Veon Bell sign this 'To: Sawyer  Le'Veon Bell #26'  How cool is that?!


No comments:

Post a Comment