Monday, April 7, 2014

I Might Have Enjoyed the Worst

I know, I know...Chuck E. Cheese is the worst!  It gets such a bad rap, but guess what people...if you got kids...you're probably gonna go at least once in your life.  If not to the Cheese, then somewhere very similar.  Sumner wanted to go to see Chuck for his birthday.  And while we couldn't go ON his birthday we went a couple of weeks later.  I, for one, was not looking forward to going.  The littles had never been, Sumner went one time 2 years ago, and Bebe went once like 5 years ago.  My four kids were pumped.

We spent 3 hours there.  In case you didn't read that clearly THREE HOURS at Chuck E. Cheese.  And I must say...other than it being a bit warm inside and a couple of kids running around totally unsupervised and unwilling to get off a ride so other kids could have a turn no matter how nicely I asked again and again...it wasn't so bad.  It was actually fun.  With 4 kids...ages 10 to 3...it is often hard to find something that pleases them all and they can participate in at the same time.  So with age appropriate games for each kid, something they could actually do unassisted, and lots of choices it was awesome.  They were all busy and having fun AT THE SAME TIME!
Hats off to you Chuck...we had a good time.  Of course, this good review is bolstered by the fact that we did not eat the pizza or touch a drink.  And even though my kids and I left happy, I sincerely hope it'll be another 5 years until we return...or I'm still good with never again.

Sumner had a great time, although he nearly died when I asked him to take a pic with the mouse himself.  He obliged after mild threats.


No comments:

Post a Comment