We pulled up to the house today after preschool pick up and I remarked aloud,
"Look at the water. It's so pretty. It's perfectly still."
And Sass piped up like she was ready to kick ass and take names,
"Oh no! Who stole our water!?"
Thank you. Thank you. She'll be here all week!
‘Tis the Season Saturday {09.19.26}
18 hours ago
That girl. Too funny. I have a feeling if we lived near each other we would have the best time together. By the way, I've been keeping up with your blog the entire time. Just been too lazy to sign in and comment. :) Your family tickles me. One of these days we will have to arrange to meet up.
ReplyDeleteHey....fancy meeting you here.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI posted this on my blog, but I don't know how all that comment business works, or how you'd get it or anything, so I figured I'd be safe and post it here. This book is THAT important to me!!
ReplyDeleteIt had a few moments of suspense, but I wouldn't say it even comes CLOSE to being scary. It's just so BEAUTIFUL. I don't know what about it is beautiful...but that TRULY is the only word I can use to describe it.
Got it! I'm reading with confidence! ha ha
DeleteLet you know how it goes!
Love the reviews!