Thursday, August 8, 2013

Summer Recap I

We've been quite busy this summer.  And I must say...despite the rain...it's been a good one.  We go to bed happy (and late) and we get up happy and super late like 9:00!  It's been awesome.
We've mowed the yard with PawPaw Benny!  Always fun!

Hung out with friends of the "olden days"...and met new little ones.

And did many science experiments...just because they're fun!



Played with bubbles

Did I mention we saw a parade on the Fourth?  Fun Fun and so small town special!


We rode horses, gone to the summer movies, had playdates, and lots of swimming!  Bebe has had a couple of sleepovers with friends (Emma, Josie, and Bella [pronounced Bay-ya]).  We've been going to the library, going bowling, and visiting with family.  And that's just the first half of the summer!  July and August recap are next.

Summer Recap II Coming Soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment