Wednesday, July 3, 2013

"Oh, the Sun'll Come Out Tomorrow, Bet Your Bottom Dollar That To-Morrow...There'll Be Sun"

Well at least there better be some sun!  Are you kidding me?  I can't even remember the last time I saw Mr. Golden Sun.

I mean we're even knee boarding under cloud cover!

Did I mention the kids are knee boarding for the first time?  Yay for new experiences!  So far only Bebe and Sumner are doing it, but that's 50% of my kids, so great!  They love it...especially Sumner.



Funny thing...Sumner is so light that he doesn't even have to
pull himself up on the board!  He can just sit floating on it and say Go!

Sumner would love to get back out there, but we haven't had good weather in like a week or more!
Although the crazy person in me says 'be careful what you ask for'... because the sun'll come out and it'll be scorching!  In a few weeks I'll be begging for some good ol' clouds!  Weather is just crazy lately, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment