Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Who Knew I Needed So Many Straws?

There is this little website that sells baking supplies and whatnot called bakeitpretty.com.  I've read on other blogs about people using it before for string, cupcake liners, etc.  I'm thinking who needs this stuff!?  I mean it's cute, but really!?  I've never even looked at this site until today.  I randomly clicked the link just to see what was on it.  OH MY GOODNESS...The.Cutest.Stuff.I.Didn't.Know.I.Wanted.Or.Needed.Until.Now! I mean seriously...just click on Straws on the side and you will not believe how suddenly you NEED blue raspberry mini dot paper straws!  Or vintage blue stripe paper straws!  Oh or even tangerine orange skinny stripe paper straws!  Oooh and the cotton candy pink heart paper straws that my girls would LOOOVE!

Blue Raspberry Mini Dot Paper Straws     Image 1
Tangerine Orange Skinny Stripe Paper Straws     Cotton Candy Pink Heart Paper Straws

Are they not the cutest things ever!?  Wouldn't they make every drink the most fun!?

*I apologize for the excessive use of exclamation points and exclamation/question mark combos!
**Oh and no one paid me or begged me to write this post...I've never even ordered anything from this site!  But I might have to...soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment